Compressed Air Pipe Systems
Aluminum, Quick Connect
Fast, flexible and easy to modify aluminum air pipe systems for compressed air applications manufactured by Parker Legris Transair.
Quick, instant connections eliminate the need to thread or solder pipe. The lightweight aluminum pipe is easy to handle and safe to work with on elevated platforms.
Significantly reduces labor time and cost, making it the most cost effective pipe system for compressed air.
Click here to watch our introduction video on Transair Pipe Systems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odgM7mEr0gU&list=PL7nOMqk99YqS7TPslk-PrhbUwHw_MwKYV&index=1
- Push-to-Connect Technology Fast, Flexible Installation
- Modular Design No Lateral Dismantling
- 1/2“ – 6“ Pipe Sizes Widespread Applications
- Immediate Pressurization System Efficiency
- No Corrosion Durability
- Removable and Reusable Flexible Use
- Leak-Free Guaranteed
- Full Bore Design
- 100% Recyclable All Materials
- Silicone Free Pipe, Fittings and Valves
- CRN Approved Every Province