DF Series Air Filters
HIGH EFFICIENCY FILTRATION
- High Effective Filtration Area
- High Holding Capacity
- Low Pressure Drop
- Easy & Secure Installation of Filter Elements
- No Touch Filter Element with Visual Alignment
- Versatility in Use: 4 Types of Cartridges Available for all Canisters
- CRN Registered Canisters
Types of Filter Elements
- A Series Air Line Filter – 1 micron (µm) mechanical coalescing filter
- P Series Pre-Filters – 0.1 micron (µm) coalescing filter
- E Series High Efficiency Oil Removal Filters – 0.01 micron Coalescing Separator Filters
- V Series Oil Vapor Removal Filters – Activated Carbon Filters
DF Series compressed air filters reduce contamination in your air stream to help protect your critical processes and valuable equipment. DF-series filters assure your compressed air system delivers clean, high-quality air throughout your facility.
Maintaining a low pressure drop on all compressed air components is critical for an energy-efficient system. DV Systems’ DF Series filters have been engineered to deliver low pressure drop throughout the life of the filter element.
An all-aluminum, precision die cast body is suitable for high temperature (100º C/212ºF) and high pressure (290 PSI) applications. A proprietary coating applied to the inside and outside surfaces provides corrosion protection in harsh industrial environments. All canisters are CRN registered.
Learn more by viewing the webinar here.
To download the DF Series Filter product brochure click here dffilters-accessories2016