ETC Oil-Free Converter
Class 0 Oil-Free Air
- Guarantees oil-free compressed air according to ISO 8573 Class 0
- Achieves class 1 even with hydrocarbon concentrations of up to 154,000 parts per billion at the ETC inlet.
- Clean condensate with a hydrocarbon concentration downstream of the ETC
- Compared to many oil-free compressors, the condensate is not acidic but neutral, with a ph between 6 and 7.
- Independent of the ambient air quality, compared to oil-free compressors.
- Minimizes bacteria, fungus and microbial content in the compressed air.
- 20,000 working hours or 30 months warranty on the catalytic function.
- Compatible with variable speed drive compressors operating between 110% and 20%.
- Converts silicone monomers to silica and absorbs the silica.
- Compact design with improved insulation and reduced energy consumption.
- Electronic control unit & reduced number of electrical wear parts.
- Pressure drop over ETC system approximately 5.8 psi at 100 psi.
- Absolutely secure system with a protective shutdown unit that prevents oil-containing compressed air from entering the network in the event of malfunction.
The ETC Catalytic Converter ensures the delivery of oil-free compressed air for critical applications where air purity is essential.
The proprietary catalytic air treatment process actively oxidizes hydrocarbons into water, carbon dioxide and nitrogen, providing class 0 oil-free compressed air, according to Compressed Air Quality Standard 8573-1.
Ideal for the pharmaceutical, food & beverage, biotechnology, electronics industries, and any other industry required to fulfill stringent compressed air quality standards.
Why is an ETC Catalytic Converter Critical?
Air quality is a critical concern for many sensitive applications, such as the pharmaceutical, food and biotechnology industries, which require class 0 oil-free compressed air, according to compressed air quality standard ISO 8573-1.
Typical oil-free compressors do not remove oils suspended in ambient air, and consequently do not actually provide oil-free air. Conversely, the ETC Catalytic Converter acts independently of ambient air quality, guaranteeing the provision of class 0 oil-free compressed air in all applications.
Click here to download the ETC product brochure http://www.dvcompressors.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ETC_SC_25_50.pdf