DF Series Air Filters
High Efficiency Filtration
DF Series compressed air filters reduce contamination in your air stream to help protect your critical processes and valuable equipment. DF-series filters assure your compressed air system delivers clean, high-quality air throughout your facility.
Maintaining a low pressure drop on all compressed air components is critical for an energy-efficient system. DV Systems’ DF Series filters have been engineered to deliver low pressure drop throughout the life of the filter element.
An all-aluminum, precision die cast body is suitable for high temperature (100º C/212ºF) and high pressure (290 PSI) applications. A proprietary coating applied to the inside and outside surfaces provides corrosion protection in harsh industrial environments. All canisters are CRN registered.
Learn more by viewing the webinar.
- High Effective Filtration Area
- High Holding Capacity
- Low Pressure Drop
- Easy & Secure Installation of Filter Elements
- No Touch Filter Element with Visual Alignment
- Versatility in Use: 4 Types of Cartridges Available for all Canisters
- CRN Registered Canisters
Download the DV Systems DF Series Air Filters Brochure (PDF)
Types of Filter Elements
- A Series Air Line Filter – 1 micron (µm) mechanical coalescing filter
- P Series Pre-Filters – 0.1 micron (µm) coalescing filter
- E Series High Efficiency Oil Removal Filters – 0.01 micron Coalescing Separator Filters
- V Series Oil Vapor Removal Filters – Activated Carbon Filters